I. ORDER PROCEDURE
- Order consists of 7 main processes:
Shop> Checkout> Payment> Payment> Transaction> Shipping> Warehouse> Finished
Shopping Cart: is an archive of orders not placed. When ordering, simply click on the order and click Submit.
Application Review: is in the key steps to check the order information. Once the order has been approved, the system will automatically convert the order into Payment Standby.
Waiting for payment: is the waiting state of the final decision of the customer want to continue or not? If the customer continues to pay the order, the money will be deducted from the account and transferred to the Payment status
Paid: is the waiting state of the system to receive orders and procedures with the seller. Then it will issue a transaction code (the order will be transferred to the transaction status).
Transaction: is the status to help customers recognize orders received by the seller but not the goods.
Shipping: After the seller sends the goods, the order will be issued a bill of lading and transfer status.
Warehouse: is the order status has been transferred to the Vietnam warehouse and the system will automatically notify customers.
Finished: the goods are delivered to customers, the system will transfer the order to completion status (the order has been successfully traded).
II. WHERE CAN THE BUYER ORDER?
- Most items can be found by stall owners that allow the use of online payment: neonippers.com
III. TIME ORDER:
- Usually, 4-6 days
- Holidays, from 6 to 10 days (depending on the current situation)
- Highs (depending on the current situation).
- With the package calculation, customers deposit before 70% (including cargo, domestic shipment fee, transportation to Vietnam, insurance, service charge) - We are no longer using this form of transaction.
- With differentiated calculation, customers must pay 100% of the value of the order (including value of products, domestic shipments, services, insurance). Shipping fee, delivery to VN will pay when receiving goods.
- Priority partners will be supported from 20-30% of the order value (including value of products, domestic ship, service, insurance) deposit. Shipping fee, delivery to VN will pay when receiving goods.
V. FORM OF ORDER:
1. Formal service:
Service fee: 1% - 3% of the order value (not including insurance premium)
Responsibility: Purchase through the customer's request shown on the ordering system online at www.neonippers.com to ensure the information provided by the customer. Responsible for managing and ensuring successful transactions (not responsible for defective goods, wrongly sent by the seller, but will help customers to complain).
If the goods are not in accordance with the requirements stated in the order, we will compensate 100% of the order value (including service charge).
If goods are lost during transportation to Vietnam will be compensated according to transport regulations (For goods with insurance compensation 100% of goods value).
2. Form of service to ensure:
Service fee: 10% of the value of the order (including service charges, insurance of goods orders)
Responsibility: Purchase through the customer's request shown by order on the online ordering system at www.manhhungexpress.com to ensure the information provided by the customer. Responsible for managing and ensuring successful transactions.
If the goods are lost, damaged, wrongly sent by the seller will be compensated 100% of the product value (not including insurance services costs).
Note: Do not apply to inadequate size errors, false colors due to light effects of sample images.
This form does not apply to items such as furniture, perishable goods due to natural factors, electronic goods, fragile goods.
1. Weapons, ammunition, guns, components of guns (automatic knife, bayonet, rifle ...)
2. Cash (in VND, paper, foreign currency), postage stamps, money orders, telegraphic transfer.
3. Raw gemstones, diamond technology, pearls (diamonds, pearls, sapphires, precious metals not worked).
4. Human remains and animals including ash.
Fluids, tissues of the body, infectious substances such as blood, organs.
Rhinoceros horn, wild boar, elephant ivory.
Live animals (including worms, insects, fish, shellfish, spiders).
8. Pornographic material or material (in video, audio, publications, objects, etc.).
9. Alcoholic beverages: beer, wine.
10. Non-domestic animals and products made from non-domestic animals (only cattle, goats, sheep and pigs are considered domesticated animals).
11. Fur, including skins, leather of animals but also outer coat
12. Explosives, gas, radioactive substances, abrasives, toxins, infectious substances, explosive, oxidising substances and organic prepoxides.
13. Jewelery (accepted only with value less than RMB 3000).
15. Objects that are easy to rot and damage like meat, fish and vegetables.
18. Plants, grasses, ornamental plants.
We do not accept any responsibility for the goods.
VII. PROVISIONS ON SMALL GOODS
For lightweight, bulky goods in accordance with the provisions of international shipping and delivery need to be converted into weight by volume. This is to accurately determine freight rates, to ensure balance as well as the place of occupancy in the cargo hold on the vehicle.
Method of exchange with less than 1m3: KG = length x width x height / 6000
Method of conversion with the above 1m3: M3 = length x width x height / 1000,000
- With services to ensure customers need to check the goods before leaving the place to pay the goods. As all guaranteed service orders will be dealt with immediately upon discovery of the problematic goods.
(Note: only settle complaints when customers have not brought the goods leave the place of delivery)
- With normal services, customers need to complain within 24 hours to ensure their benefits. The faster the complaint is, the faster the complaint will be.
IX. CLAIM POLICY
- For non-insurance products or service packages, 50% of the goods value (excluding service charges) will be paid if the goods are lost.
- For goods using service packages, 100% of the value of products (excluding service charges) shall be paid if the goods have been lost or damaged and the seller is wrongly sent. error, wrong goods (excluding errors such as size does not fit, color is not accurate due to the impact of light in the sample image).
- For goods using transport insurance packages, 100% of the value of products (excluding service charges) will be paid if the goods are lost during the transportation from China to Vietnam. .